Customer: The person using the online store and delivery service.
Products / Goods: Products ordered by the customer.
Perishable Goods: All products in the Flowers, Cakes and chocolates and Indian Sweets sections.
Non - Perishable Goods: All other products except perishable products. Products: The products delivered to the recipient will be generally as per the description of the article and as per the picture chosen by the customer.
In using the MithaiMate.com shopping service, of www.mithaimate.com you (The Customer) are deemed to have accepted the terms and conditions listed below. MithaiMate.com reserves the right to add, delete, alter or modify these terms and conditions at any time. The Customer is therefore advised to read carefully these terms and conditions each time he or she uses the shopping service(s) of MithaiMate.com. By placing an order the client is authorizing the company to pass on the order to the respective merchant / vendor and make sure the product is delivered to the given address. While rendering the service the company is acting only as an authorized representative of the client and not as his agent or in any other capacity. The company shall be handling the material only as a service provider and its liability shall be restricted to that of a bailee under the contract Act. Nothing contained herein shall create or be deemed to create or construe a relationship between the parties such that MithaiMate.com is regarded as a seller or purchaser of the Vendor / Merchant's products and all sales and purchases of the Vendor / Merchant's products pursuant to an order placed on the MithaiMate.com are transactions between the customer placing an order for the same on the MithaiMate.com and the Vendor / Merchant. MithaiMate.com is an online store for the vendor / merchants to host and sell his merchandise and a facilitator of the sales contemplated herein.
- All prices are in Rupees and the gifts are delivered only in their respective cities.
- The normal delivery time of the product ordered is between 9:00 am to 10:00 pm.
- For the items delivered by the courier / speed post / registered post, their respective policies apply. MithaiMate reserves the right to charge the order if by any chance the recipient rejects the order for any reason, or the order is returned due to non-delivery.
- MithaiMate is not responsible for missed/late deliveries due to curfews, acts of government, acts of nature, holidays, incorrect addresses or acts of war.MithaiMate reserves the right to deny its services to any sender, without any explanation. MithaiMate is not liable for more than the retail cost of item.
- MithaiMate shall try its best for prompt delivery; delayed/early delivery for whatever reason shall not entitle the user for any damages or compensation.
- In spite of full caution taken at the time of delivery, MithaiMate will not be responsible for a mis-delivery if the receiver of the gift at the address on the order form misappropriates, damages or fails to hand over the gift to the person named on the order form and takes the item posing himself to be the correct person.
- The product/services provided on this site are without warranties of any kind. MithaiMate does not warrant that the products/services offered will be exactly similar, error free, or that the defects will be corrected.
- Floral arrangements shown are indicative only. The accessories shown are not a part of the product unless categorically mentioned. The actual arrangement will vary due to variability of flowers across different destinations.
- In an event the ordered flowers / sweets / chocolates are not available in the selected city / town; they will be replaced with available flowers / sweets / chocolates of equal or higher value.
- Gift orders once placed cannot be canceled, and any changes in the same must be notified by the sender within TWO working hours after submitting the order. MithaiMate will make its best efforts to incorporate changes but will not be held responsible if an advised change is not made.
- MithaiMate will deliver exactly the same gifts displayed on its web pages and from the same sources indicated. However, in certain unavoidable circumstances arising due to non availability of products from indicated sources, it reserves the right to change the source and deliver approximately similar kind of product. If similar kind of product is not available, MithaiMate will inform the sender to change the order or wait until it becomes available.
- MithaiMate reserves the right to change the perishable gift item to less perishable one if the former is expected to spoil before the day it reaches the recipient, without prior permission from the sender.
- MithaiMate will not charge more than the prices mentioned on its web pages but in certain unavoidable circumstances it reserves the right to change the prices anytime, without any prior notice and charge the sender accordingly.
- MithaiMate reserves the right to dispatch the gift items separately, not as a single package, if certain items in the package are not acceptable by certain couriers. E.g., Canned sweets from a sweet store can be dispatched by local courier and Silver coins by hand delivery, even though they may supposedly be delivered in the same package.
- MithaiMate does not, in any way, claim ownership or right over the Trademarks, Brands and Company Names used at this site, which are owned by their respective owners/companies. References to these products and company trademarks are used solely for the purpose of identifying the products supplied at this site.
- While MithaiMate takes great effort to ensure prompt possible delivery of fresh products, MithaiMate's responsibility for the degradation in the condition of perishable items due to late delivery , shall be limited to replacement of the item, with fresh delivery of the same item. To avail such a redelivery, the recipient will have to contact MithaiMate along with the originally delivered item, within two hours he/she receives the gift.
- While MithaiMate ensures to deliver best quality products from well known sources, it is not responsible if the quality of the product does not match the expectation of the recipient.
- In the unlikely event of a dispute relating to the services of MithaiMate, the dispute shall be subjected to the jurisdiction of Mumbai (India) courts.
- The sender is bound to above terms and conditions once he/she places the order. The sender should read the above terms and place the order with MithaiMate only if they are acceptable by him/her.
- If there is any sort of dissatisfaction with the service or with any terms, conditions, rules, policies, guidelines or practices of MithaiMate, your sole and exclusive remedy is to discontinue using this service.